Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 826 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then. If the train movement isn't altered in that rendering, looks like there's no "anticipation stall" on the top hat. Just regular ol' trims.

Here's concept art and details:

Universal Orlando has officially announced the Jurassic World VelociCoaster; sharing first details and concept art on what will be Florida’s fastest and tallest launch coaster when it opens at Islands of Adventure in 2021.

I chose a great time to casually check this thread, having an awful afternoon as well so this shall do.

Confirmed BY UNIVERSAL, staying as Jurassic Park. The way they titled this makes it work, and leaves it open for change, or, not for change. I love the art from Port Of Entry. This will blend in wonderfully to IOA.

Reactions: Mad Dog
PLANTS!!!! :)

Uj8toK1.jpg

Isn't that a Disney thing?
I think they look at the layout and say I'm not going to put my child on that. The average 9 year old is more than 52". I cannot see any younger than that

As an ex-TM who dealt with parents whining over height restrictions frequently throughout every single day, I wish these statements were true :lol: You give guests far far far too much credit. But parents would whine no matter what the restriction is, so it's a moot point. Guests are always going to complain.

Anyhow, this thing looks

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.