Klook SNW Newbie Questions! | Inside Universal Forums

Klook SNW Newbie Questions!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 14, 2018
Hi all! My boyfriend and our two friends will be visiting Japan at the end of August/early September, and I am just about at our 2 month window for tickets to USJ, so I just had a few final questions before the day arrives!

We were planning on buying through Klook rather than chance the official website rejecting our cards, and it seems pretty straight forward, We are opting not to do Express (I know, I know, but we all have no intentions on doubling up on clones from the states and have a pretty short list of "must do"s), so that frustration is thankfully spared, but I am noticing an option on the ticketing page labeled "[SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™] + 1 Day Studio Pass" which would be ideal for us, but it looks like it isn't being offered?

From what I've read the option allows you to get a timed entry for SNW prior to entering the park, which would be fantastic for us, but it just says "On Sale Soon" and when you click any specific dates (literally any date, I went through by hand, lol) it just disappears from the offerings.

1719597089627.png
Just wondering if people have had experience with this before? Or if this is like the Express situation where they release it in batches? Feels weird to have a ticketing option on the site you don't actually sell, lol.