Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott's Berry Farm: Voyage to the Iron Reef

Wonder Mountain's Guardian looked like crap honestly. It was all video screens.

I'm looking forward to going on this! I'll be getting a season pass so I'll be riding this and Xcellerator many times over the Summer. I may like this better than Toy Story.

Someone posted a photo on my FB feed that shows the Iron Reef walls down. The theming for the exterior looks very nice for Knott's although the outdoor queue does look slightly bare. I seriously doubt this will be a "top 10" dark ride, but I think this will be better than what many of you are expecting. The Haunt FX crew designed the scenic and props for the ride so I think we'll see some cool sets and effects. I'm getting very excited to be able to ride this next Saturday! It's going to be a surreal feeling walking up to that balcony and being inside that building for the first time in over a decade.

I'm just not looking forward to having to carefully scroll through any media outlets without spoilers being posted. I want to be completely surprised as to what I see.