Long Time Lurker Saying Hi! | Inside Universal Forums

Long Time Lurker Saying Hi!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 23, 2024
Hey everyone! I've been popping onto this forum for a while without an account but with all the hype for Epic Universe and the speculation for USF in the coming years I thought it was finally time to make an account. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts. You might recognize me from the WDWMagic forums where I use the same name :)

Just out of curiosity, how do you get one of those lovely themed badges under your username? Is it for paying supporters only or based on activity?

Hey everyone! I've been popping onto this forum for a while without an account but with all the hype for Epic Universe and the speculation for USF in the coming years I thought it was finally time to make an account. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts. You might recognize me from the WDWMagic forums where I use the same name :)

Just out of curiosity, how do you get one of those lovely themed badges under your username? Is it for paying supporters only or based on activity?
Welcome!

The badges are based on post count.

Reactions: Bill Cipher
Welcome! I love the username haha! Gravity Falls is one of my all-time favorite shows, and it's forever sad that we'll never get that Disney World Mystery Shack walkthrough attraction! :lmao:
Oh my gosh I would love that so much!!! Gravity Falls would make for such a great land and so many rides imo

• Love
Reactions: GA-MBIT