Longshoremen leaving August 31st | Inside Universal Forums

Longshoremen leaving August 31st

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 15, 2014
--Classified--
Longshoremen announced on their FB page that SeaWorld has scheduled their final performance for August 31st. They’ve been there for over 20 years, so I’ve been told.

They did a fun show, but they really stopped drawing audiences. The company that provides all the street entertainment at SeaWorld, Odd-O-T's runs their show along with all the seasonal entertainers. The guys who do that show also work in other parks and venues doing other stuff.

I stand corrected-- it looks like SeaWorld has ended their relationship with Odd-O-T's. they posted this on their FB page:

"Hey Friends. We wanted to clarify information about SeaWorld Orlando's Spooktacular event.

Odd-o-Ts' Entertainment will not be casting or holding the talent contracts for the Spooktacular Season this year. But Spooktacular IS STILL happening! SeaWorld will be casting all roles from their in-house entertainment department.

If you are interested in being considered for that, SW welcomes you to attend the open call auditions that will be held for their Sesame characters. Check www.Seaworldauditions.com for audition dates

We've had a wonderful run providing incredible talent for the event and are proud of what we were able to accomplish. While we will miss being more involved with this year's Spooktacular, we firmly believe in the SeaWorld brand, still support them as they make decisions that they feel are beneficial to the longevity of the company and the enjoyment of their guests. We hope that you feel the same and will visit them for their Spooktacular Celebration this year!"

Last edited:
Hmmm looks like this is bigger than I knew. I wonder how much this change will effect the entertainment and seasonal events there.