Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magnets Stolen

Apr 21, 2013
Okay - now I'm not trying to be an alarmist or someone who is pointing blame at a fanbase, because I realize that this is probably a minute part of the population but....

Has anyone had problems with their UOAP magnets being stolen while in Disney parking lots?

I have had two disappear now and I thought I was crazy...but then I saw someone else's magnet when walking back to my car the other day and it was thrown somewhere in the middle of the AK lot (far away from any bumper it could have fallen off of).

Now - I've had my Disney passholder magnet turned upside down in a Universal parking lot before...but not outright stolen.

Is this a thing? Or am I just unlucky..?

Okay - now I'm not trying to be an alarmist or someone who is pointing blame at a fanbase, because I realize that this is probably a minute part of the population but....

Has anyone had problems with their UOAP magnets being stolen while in Disney parking lots?

I have had two disappear now and I thought I was crazy...but then I saw someone else's magnet when walking back to my car the other day and it was thrown somewhere in the middle of the AK lot (far away from any bumper it could have fallen off of).

Now - I've had my Disney passholder magnet turned upside down in a Universal parking lot before...but not outright stolen.

Is this a thing? Or am I just unlucky..?
Happens all the time. We've only had one stolen ourselves though

This has happened to me A LOT with the AP Disney magnets. Specifically the figment ones. I had two figment ones stolen and was left with one. Wasn’t stupid enough to put that one back on the car.

Wow....people suck...

Blame scientists and doctors.
Mother Nature has tried to cull the population so many times, but we keep finding vaccinations and cures. One incurable Bird Flu would take people's minds off magnets. Come on Mother Nature (but do it before I'm elderly)! :lol:

I may or may not know a person who has never been an AP holder yet has every single magnet released. Sorry, your magnet got stolen. I use to have really cute antenna toppers until they started getting stolen.

Had this happen a lot when we were passholders. Always was mildly annoying, but we thought it was funny. Last day of our passes, we actually took some of ours and did the opposite by putting some on other cars.