Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mannheim Steamroller 2018 Concert Dates - Seasonal Passholders Blocked Out?

Dec 14, 2012
Philadelphia
Anyone know for sure yet if Mannheim Steamroller will be performing this year at Universal Studios? I ask because I am planning a Thanksgiving Week trip and as a Seasonal Annual Passholder, I am blocked out of USF on concert nights.

The UOAP webpage incorrectly lists last year's concert dates ( Universal Orlando ) and the official Mannheim Steamroller site lists their tour dates (which doesn't include dates in Orlando) MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER ANNOUNCES 2018 CHRISTMAS TOUR – Mannheim Steamroller

Anybody have any info on if/when they will performing this year?

Thanks!

EDIT- Nevermind, looks like I will be blocked out on Friday and Saturday the week I am there.

Last edited: