Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, it was yesterday (Tuesday). At one point, SNW was almost completely empty. Played all the power up band challenges with zero wait. If you want to ride Mario Kart with basically zero wait, now is the time to go.
Man... I wish I still had my AP. I'm waiting to get the Gold pass whenever they annouce an opening date for F&F but I miss the park so much. So jealous of these low wait times :sob:

Reactions: Pacific
Man... I wish I still had my AP. I'm waiting to get the Gold pass whenever they annouce an opening date for F&F but I miss the park so much. So jealous of these low wait times :sob:
I've just been using my Costco pass. Nothing fancy but its cheap and gets the job done for when I want to head down to LA.

It's a 5 hour drive so I can't really just go whenever I want (wish I could ahaha).

Those parents aren't paying any attention to their young child running pretty far behind them. If he would have fallen. or wandered off, they wouldn't even have noticed....or if he's with another family behind, he's far away and not being supervised in a possibly safety problem area.

Those parents aren't paying any attention to their young child running pretty far behind them. If he would have fallen. or wandered off, they wouldn't even have noticed....or if he's with another family behind, he's far away and not being supervised in a possibly safety problem area.
I assumed the person taking the video was part of that family. Parent in front and parent in back type approach.

I really want to know how this affects crowds

I was at the park today, will go back Tuesday and test this new system out

On one hand this makes upgrading to a Platinum AP tempting, on the other I'm rather worried about how it'll affect the line. I'm kind of surprised they're now allowing express for it after only a year. I thought they'd have it be VIP experience only for at least two.

Guess this fine print's days are numbered for that matter.
1709499426575.png

Reactions: saint.piss
So wait, is it open to anyway with express???

Since online it stlll says it’s still excluded?

Lol

I wonder why they reported it, like was it just a few days too soon or just heard a rumor and went with it
Strange to not wait until after 3 pm and report it after going on it with express if true

That first picture just shows what a classic quality dark ride Mario could've been.
To be fair, it still can be, just take off the AR goggles. But I know what you mean. I gotta try riding it again without them, but honestly I was having a bunch of fun with them on and seeing the set pieces just appear before me out of nowhere (seemingly) on my only ride that I loved it as it was. But I do get your point. The scenic design is probably not appreciated by most guests who are locked into the interactive aspect of the attraction