Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America (2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 29, 2022
Universal Studios Hollywood has announced Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America, a new original haunted house that will be featured at Halloween Horror Nights 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerroddragon
I honestly wish they just called it something else but mildly excited about it! I wish they stuck with one monster or just made it a solid double feature. One of my critiques with last year’s maze it didn’t feel like some of the monsters didn’t get enough time to get things cooking. Irregardless, when doing a compilation maze, I at the very least want a finale with all the monsters included — so that’s my big hope for this one. Also if we’re lucky, like a true sequel, hoping we get cameos of the old monsters for fun.

A simple Vol. II instead of “2” would have given me more faith in this. I’m still sure it will be fine though, loved it last year.
Murdy is very bad at naming things. Everything is absolutely literal or overly wordy. "Monstruos: The Monsters of Latin America" was already a mouthful and entirely too descriptive. This is the same man who gave us Clowns 3D: Music by Slash and Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses in 3D Zombievision so....

El Cucuy's Cave?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Details so far sound fun. Definitely ahead of Dead Exposure on my anticipation list, but slightly below AQP because that one just has me curious how it will even be pulled off.