Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

Leading rumor I’ve been hearing is It’ll be expanded a little (and perhaps even take over hot Dog Hall of Fame) to create a new Universal-run dining location.
Taking over Hot Dog Hall of Fame would be a fascinating choice. I feel like that place is never well-attended, but has the most outdoor seating at CityWalk?

I mean, it’s not great outdoor seating because they’re baseball stadium seats, but there’s a lot of them!

Leading rumor I’ve been hearing is It’ll be expanded a little (and perhaps even take over hot Dog Hall of Fame) to create a new Universal-run dining location.
NOOOOOOOOO. That place is the only authentic New England hot dog in this state.

IMO, CityWalk has needed a more convenient QS option. The Food Court is always a mess, Bread Box is kind of slow, in a bad location, and overpriced, Sushi &Sake would be great if not for location, Red Oven doesn’t do well with individual portions, and Hot Dog Hall of Fame is... hot dogs.

IMO, CityWalk has needed a more convenient QS option. The Food Court is always a mess, Bread Box is kind of slow, in a bad location, and overpriced, Sushi &Sake would be great if not for location, Red Oven doesn’t do well with individual portions, and Hot Dog Hall of Fame is... hot dogs.
I would like that, but with Bubba Gumps, they probably feel they have seafood covered. What they don't have is Chinese. They could do their take on P.F.Chang's.

Honestly, what they need to do is overhaul the QS options and do a food hall like in Aventura. I think they've got enough TS restaurants, they definitely need QS.

Kinda redundant with Toothsome offering somewhat of a brunch as well?
I think there’s a difference between offering brunch and “being a brunch concept,” which is what I was told they were looking at. Personally, I’m a big “breakfast for dinner,” sort of guy, so an all-day “brunch” place (that adjusts its menu slightly for dinner) has its appeal.