Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Navi River Journey

Hopefully one of the other AA's was work-
Being fair, this person could've just caught it right around when it stopped working... there is a backup Shaman AA that replaces the onstage one if it stops working. Does anyone know if it's working today?

Being fair, this person could've just caught it right around when it stopped working... there is a backup Shaman AA that replaces the onstage one if it stops working. Does anyone know if it's working today?

The attraction has been down all day last I saw.

It started working again towards the end of yesterday, which might have been the backup AA.

I'm friends with someone who works at NRJ and...

Apparently there is no other Shaman, at least for now. The B-mode is putting some glowing trees where she sits and new audio that doesn't have her singing.

The ride closed that day and didn't come back up.

It has begun...

YES!!
Disco-Yeti.jpg

Got to ride this last week and while the Shaman and some of the effects were very cool, the ride was way too short. Luckily we had FP for this, because I would not want to wait very long for such a brief experience.

I hate that they've been cramming 4 in each row now...I understand the need to get the line moving faster but if I'm going to wait an hour for a 3 minute boat ride I'd like for the experience to be somewhat intimate, at least.