Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Orlando Escape Rooms

GadgetGuru

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
I'm a huge fan of the escape room fad that seems to be popping up everywhere. I've noticed that Orlando seems to have a ton of them. Anybody have any suggestions on good escape rooms in the Orlando area? Cause, face it, I value your opinions a lot more than TripAdvisor's...

We LOVE escape rooms. We've done 39 of them (not all in Orlando).

I recommend checking out Escapology Orlando and The Escape Game Orlando. Those would be my top favorite companies here.

I've been to a handful of them in Orlando and other areas. My personal favorite is Mind Quest. I've done three of them there and the puzzles are very unique. I've also tried Escapology and the one I did there was fun too. The best room by far that I've done was at Mind Quest called The Haunting Secret of the Mansion. We made it through it but it is quite a challenging room. It's pretty spooky and might be too scary for little kids but it was great during our HHN trip. It made me jump and that's not easy to do.