OU Site/Forums | Inside Universal Forums

OU Site/Forums

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ash

Mar 10, 2013
I just wanted to say how great it is to have this site and how grateful I/we are.
I remember a few years ago the best universal website was the universal excitement website ran by a guy named Mike.
But I still felt like I was one of the few who's favoutire park(s) was universal (and ioa).
Did anyone else used to visit the universal excitement site?
It's awesome to have a community for us universal fans here and the podcasts too.

I never knew about Universal Excitement, but I did follow IOACentral for a bit back when it was open, as well as a few other sites before finding OU and staying. There's really no other community as friendly and knowledgeable as the one right here! :cheers:

ok so random question.. and i hope this is the place to post it.. please correct me if im wrong

I visited Disney over this past weekend... is there a place where i can post my thoughts comparisons review type of thing on the forum?

ok so random question.. and i hope this is the place to post it.. please correct me if im wrong

I visited Disney over this past weekend... is there a place where i can post my thoughts comparisons review type of thing on the forum?

General Orlando Discussion has a section for trip reports and planning. That might be your best bet if that is what you are looking to do.

Nevermind, Brian beat me to it :lol: