Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

The success of AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER has me pondering how Disney might expand this land.

Does anybody have a recent overhead view of the area? I'd like to try to get a sense of where an expansion could be put (if Disney wanted).

James cameron already said he has a Way of the Water cut for flight of passage ready. Waiting for Disney to say they want it.

James cameron already said he has a Way of the Water cut for flight of passage ready. Waiting for Disney to say they want it.

I saw that, but I'd prefer an entirely new attraction. We all know Animal Kingdom could use it.

And plus, as it relates to Flight of Passage, don't mess with a good thing. The ride film is already great, and as with Soarin' and Star Tours, I don't think it's assured that the update would be as good as the original iteration.

He didn't say he has a TWOW cut ready, he said he pitched the idea of creating a new ride film to Iger and he seemed to like it. Attaching your Avatar to an Ilu and Skimwing instead of just an Ikran could be really cool since the creatures in TWOW were basically Ikran's, but cooler.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
No reason to bring more people into the already super crowded land. You want to draw them away, to say the other side of the park. Maybe during a time of day when the park needs more crowds?

So do riversof light pandora edition. Finally do glowing planes and stuff justice. Combine kite tales stuff etc. go nuts.

No reason to bring more people into the already super crowded land. You want to draw them away, to say the other side of the park. Maybe during a time of day when the park needs more crowds?

So do riversof light pandora edition. Finally do glowing planes and stuff justice. Combine kite tales stuff etc. go nuts.
I do agree with this for now, at least while Dinoland is still a mess.

Also, I hadn't thought of that, but an Avatar version of RoL could actually be the best IP to fit to that type of show and it would also provide a visual spectacle. Do a mini-cirque type of show. Something like Toruk.

I do agree with this for now, at least while Dinoland is still a mess.

Also, I hadn't thought of that, but an Avatar version of RoL could actually be the best IP to fit to that type of show and it would also provide a visual spectacle. Do a mini-cirque type of show. Something like Toruk.

If they want to do an indoor show like this, it could go in the Theater in the Wild.