Pokemon Legends | Inside Universal Forums

Pokemon Legends

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks good...I doubt its going to be what fans really want..sure it will be fine but doubt this game is as hardcore as many think it will be. Think its going to be a fun Pokemon game

There will never be a “hard core” Pokémon game
Sad but true....so yeah I'll bet a large sum of money people are going to be disappointed when this game is still not being aimed at them.

I could be wrong but from the comments I'm seeing everyone is acting like this is some HUGE deal...to me its more Pokemon

Sad but true....so yeah I'll bet a large sum of money people are going to be disappointed when this game is still not being aimed at them.

I could be wrong but from the comments I'm seeing everyone is acting like this is some HUGE deal...to me its more Pokemon
I mean it is a huge deal, but it’s still a Nintendo game. They don’t make anything “hard core”. But this is a new direction for Pokémon, a true open world, and the first game that really looks like a console Pokémon. All that is incredibly exciting

I mean it is a huge deal, but it’s still a Nintendo game. They don’t make anything “hard core”. But this is a new direction for Pokémon, a true open world, and the first game that really looks like a console Pokémon. All that is incredibly exciting
Ummmm I guess, I don't see this as a new Core. Lets Go Games sold very well and we only go one of those...so this could be a one and done.

I'm not saying it wont be fun but...I don't see it as that "special" its like Persona Strikers...a spin off in the game people like but it won't be near as deep as even normal Pokemon games....so I don't know its cool but what I would want and most older fans is a Pokemon game that is like Destiny. Has a story you can play but the focus after that is grinding your team to customize them whether it be with in game events that give you berries that allow you to change Pokemon Colors or ways to make Pokemon specialize.
This seems like Pokemon with even less story but the gameplay is now "live" which yeah its cool but I just don't see it as a game thats going to score that much better or worst than if this was a new Pokemon game with traditional elements.

Three Pokemon Games in one 12 month Period...all different gameplay to.

A good year for Pokemon Fans