Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Posting Photo Updates on Forum

Joel

VIP Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I took a bunch of hi-res photos with my 6D over this weekend of Sapphire Falls construction and would love to post them for everyone.

Is there a way to batch-upload photos? I have 30 photos I'd like to post to a photo update.

I'd maybe consider uploading your photos to Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet and posting the album here. The way this forum display media is pretty great. I'm not sure what the limit if for an album but I know it's above 30 photos and the file size is pretty high. I've linked to an album to give you an idea of how it would look. If you click the imgur part in the top right hand corner it will take you to the website to see higher res versions of the photos.

I'd maybe consider uploading your photos to Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet and posting the album here. The way this forum display media is pretty great. I'm not sure what the limit if for an album but I know it's above 30 photos and the file size is pretty high. I've linked to an album to give you an idea of how it would look. If you click the imgur part in the top right hand corner it will take you to the website to see higher res versions of the photos.

Thanks Scott, this is what I was looking to do. I hate making the page so long with 30 single pictures in a row. Next time!