Project 611 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 611

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NJBrandon

V.I.P. Member
Jun 28, 2013
New permits filed today for Project 611 for Interior Demolition and Interior Renovation!

Screenshot%202015-06-26%20at%2012.59.05%20PM_zpskt4ijcfd.png

Screenshot%202015-06-26%20at%201.01.34%20PM_zpsqpeztvha.png

Screenshot%202015-06-26%20at%201.04.41%20PM_zpsxtuewiej.png

Last edited:
^ HULK

I am dying to see what it was rethemed to, after it had already been rethemed in concept once already. I know the first... but no idea of the final change.

No no... you misunderstand me. I am wondering how the Hulk queue may be redone, redesigned, rethemed. It will still be Hulk, but what angle might they come from.

Ah, gotcha. Yea, I've VERY interested to see where we're going. As a huge Marvel fan this will clearly set the tone for the future of the land. Exciting times indeed.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
These permits usually take a little while to get approved. I wouldn't expect any movement for a couple of months.

Hmm...curious, I wonder why the hell it was moved up.

I honestly have no clue if this is right, but considering this and Twister seem to have been moved up, I'm guessing it has to do with the way summer crowds booked vacations. Maybe the end of the summer is a bit light so they figured they might as well get started.

It might be worth paying attention to Mark Ruffalo over the next few months to see if see says anything about doing work for a "new ride" or something along those lines.