Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Question about Shared Soundstages

Apr 4, 2020
(Mods, feel free to lock this as soon as someone answers)

So something I do for fun is I have a Word document that acts as a data archive for every HHN year, showing houses and scare zones and where they were located. One main issue that's hit me though is the shared soundstages. Like, I know for 24, left side is B (AvP, FvJ, Yeti), and right side is A (TWD, BCR, Us), but what about the others? For example, 23 has Brides and TCM sharing the building, which side is A and which side is B? Same goes for SS22 when it still shared houses (and to this day I still can't imagine how short they were with how small 22 is). If someone could answer I'd really appreciate it!

Soundstage 23A house entrances have been located on the south side - further away from the park.
(ScreamHouse: Resurrection; Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays; Frankenstein: Creation of the Damned; Hades: Gates of Ruin; The Thing)

Soundstage 23B house entrances have been located on the north side - closer to the park.
(All Nite Die-In: Take 2; A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers; Dracula: Legacy in Blood; Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook; Nightingales: Blood Prey)

Soundstage 23A house entrances have been located on the south side - further away from the park.
(ScreamHouse: Resurrection; Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays; Frankenstein: Creation of the Damned; Hades: Gates of Ruin; The Thing)

Soundstage 23B house entrances have been located on the north side - closer to the park.
(All Nite Die-In: Take 2; A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers; Dracula: Legacy in Blood; Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook; Nightingales: Blood Prey)
Perfect! Thank you!