Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just wonder how many strikes he has before they move on.
The strike muddies the waters a bit because Cordon left so there's no direct succession plan and as soon as the strike ends the easiest thing to start cranking out is late night. During that time that his show is back on the air, you could take that time to scout for a new host and then fire Jimmy at the end of the Spring season with someone ready to sign on as host to start in the fall.

I’m still in support of making this a generic 30 Rock/NBC ride. Have Tina and Amy be the “hosts”, go thru SNL, The Office, Parks and Rec, Jurassic Park, Jaws, for films. Easiest way to give us a “Great Movie Ride” vibes of playing the hits.

I don’t even mind his show, but there’s zero reason for this to still be, or ever have been, a Fallon ride.

Last edited:
I’m still in support of making this a generic 30 Rock/NBC ride. Have Tina and Amy be the “hosts”, go thru SNL, The Office, Parks and Rec, Jurassic Park, Jaws, for films. Easiest way to give us a “Great Movie Ride” vibes of playing the hits.

I don’t even mind his show, but there’s zero reason for this to still be, or ever have been, a Fallon ride.
Kenan would be a more appropriate host, since he already has loose ties to the resort’s history with Nickelodeon/All-That/Good Burger.

Well all of this stuff has kinda come and gone, especially after some other employees have come out in defense of Fallon.

I still think the general 30 Rock/NBC concept would be a lot cooler, rather than basing a ride around a host of a TV show that changes hosts every decade or so!

I still kinda like this ride though, I'll be that guy.

Now I am wondering what a *history of NBC* epcot style attraction would look like.
NBCUniversal Great Movie Ride would be a 10/10 for me

I may never leave

Edit: Hosted by Kenneth from 30 Rock; they've already shown that he's immortal so him travelling through the history of the company would make sense! You could even keep the same ride system just randomize the shows/movies you're going through to encourage people to ride again.

Last edited: