Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Recommendations for Hiking, Nature Parks, and Bike Trails?

May 6, 2012
Tampa <---> Orlando
Hmm didn't know where to put this... thought this was the best place.

I've lived in Florida my whole life, however I recently made the move to Orlando. Since the pandemic, I have been trying to get more in touch with nature, take relaxing walks, etc. Anyone have any recommendations for Hiking, Nature Parks, and or Bike Trails in the Orlando area?

Also, I have seen some threads based on upcoming Socially Distanced events coming to Orlando. Anyone have any recommendations for things to do in Orlando that naturally allow for social distancing? Or any recommendations for upcoming events planned with Social Distancing in mind(excluding the haunted drive-ins)?

Thanks!

Orlando Proper and Seminole County have a ton of Bike Trails throughout the area, and Orange County has some as well!

For 'hiking' and nature trails, Wekiva is a great go too, but it can get busy there. I'm more familiar with the bike trails, so if you have any specific questions I'm open there.

Here are some good resources. Check out the maps on each of the sites to get a good perspective.

Orlando Proper and Seminole County have a ton of Bike Trails throughout the area, and Orange County has some as well!

For 'hiking' and nature trails, Wekiva is a great go too, but it can get busy there. I'm more familiar with the bike trails, so if you have any specific questions I'm open there.

Here are some good resources. Check out the maps on each of the sites to get a good perspective.

Thanks for your suggestions