Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

I can't imagine Cameron would ever allow such a change to Flight of Passage.
I’ve posted here before that it very likely would be 2D without his intervention - so no, he would not allow it… with the tiny exception that the original deal may have been swallowed up in the Fox merger.

I’ll be honest, I thought 3D was already gone in Paris.

Man this seems to be a trend going on everywhere. If they pull this for Epcot’s will Flight of Passage be next?
James Cameron has creative say on Avatar attractions, he’s not letting 3D get pulled from the Avatar 3D ride. It’s sort of the thing this IP really is known for.

The "test" is "saving money" and I assure you it's very successful.
Hence my quotes. I believe both parks will not care about the surveys or backlash and do it to save money. A real shame, my son loved Kong and always wants to go on it and I am not sure it will be as good. I will be curious if he notices or not. I plan on not telling anyone and seeing what their reactions are.