Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Think there's any chance we get a new merchandise line for the Monsters when this opens? Besides candles, of course.

Seems like most of the current Monsters merch variety one can find in the park (or CityWalk) has been unchanged for a while.

They've started to release merch with Tristan Eaton’s designs aka the USH Studio Tour murals.

Think there's any chance we get a new merchandise line for the Monsters when this opens? Besides candles, of course.

Seems like most of the current Monsters merch variety one can find in the park (or CityWalk) has been unchanged for a while.
Yes, some new merch is expected, besides the candles. I believe some of the new Monsters merch already showed up in another shop yesterday.

I'm having a hard time visualizing the space now, where's each section located? What's where the old ramp/on ride photo area used to be?

I'm having a hard time visualizing the space now, where's each section located? What's where the old ramp/on ride photo area used to be?
Ramp is behind wolfman/carriage/Frankenstein.

New registers and Invisible man are where entry to arcade is.

Gillman is where Sahara registers were

Classic Mummy is on your way out

most monsters merch in middle surrounded by all of those things

EDIT: old photo pass registers are gone, and some sort of new customizable merch thing was being set up there this morning, directly in front of Frankie/Bride, which are perched up on the right end of the ramp.

Funny that The Mummy is being refurbished at the same time Marvel is releasing an Ancient Egypt related show on Disney+.

Haven't seen any construction updates on this? No changes to the exterior visible from walking around Studios?

Reactions: londonwerecat
Funny that The Mummy is being refurbished at the same time Marvel is releasing an Ancient Egypt related show on Disney+.

Haven't seen any construction updates on this? No changes to the exterior visible from walking around Studios?
From a channel I follow on YouTube, it looks like some of the ground was torn up out front to prep for the canopy structure that was rumored

Especially if I was shooting from a proton pack. If they're bringing back old rides for nostalgia, I'd happily take a ghostbusters ride.

I'd be a happy dude if Universal got the rights to use Ghostbusters again like they did in the 80's-90's. A Ghostbusters show and ride? That would be amazing. I love MIB as much as everyone else, but a brand new state of the art shooter rail ride themed with GB would kill it at U.

I'd be a happy dude if Universal got the rights to use Ghostbusters again like they did in the 80's-90's. A Ghostbusters show and ride? That would be amazing. I love MIB as much as everyone else, but a brand new state of the art shooter rail ride themed with GB would kill it at U.
I'd take that as a replacement for F&F, but 3 shooters is a lot in one park. I'm already worried the Minions ride means MIB might be in jeopardy. MIB is the best practical effect ride on property to me and it would be a huge loss. I'd rather they replace F&F with GB, prove that it's a worthy successor, then replace MIB down the line. MIB has a longer wait than F&F and Fallon right now.