Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Weird that Disney+ has a Marvel show out now all about ancient Egypt ... Fraser's agents have to be pitching a reboot of the franchise to the studio.

Did the track get replaced - or was that not necessary since it is a lower speed / indoor coaster?

Rix Flix is going to be busy all summer checking daily if it is open yet.

Reactions: Crowboy
I'm not sure what "that site' is, but July would be cool. Does the Universal Monsters store seem to be popular? I'm curious to see if they'll try to relocate that once Saharah Traders reopens.

It feels like the budget for the tribute stores have gone down for this latest batch. I usually love the stores, but wasn't very impressed with the Mardi Gras one and a warehouse theme is very...bare bones.
Mardi Gras in general was very bizarre this year, the Tribute Store was certainly a reflection

It feels like the budget for the tribute stores have gone down for this latest batch. I usually love the stores, but wasn't very impressed with the Mardi Gras one and a warehouse theme is very...bare bones.
I imagine the budget was split between the two shops for this spring season. The warehouse and monsters themes are definitely budget, considering how many props are reused in each. Half the decor in MG is metal scaffolding, plastic totes, and reused Tribute Store props "for the nostalgia", while Monsters' have statues and props dating back to the 2019 stores/house.

I would prefer they switch the "tribute store" for a themed lounge/cafe/photo op place. It makes sense for HHN to have a dedicated space since they can fit various themes/IPs into each room, but Mardi Gras is somewhat the same theme each year.
I think more themed cafe/food spots is a better option. They can create a more open space and focus on the ambiance, while still making (likely more) money off of food and drinks. Is better for Instagram too.

Reactions: Ahmanet