Rides with the Lights on | Inside Universal Forums

Rides with the Lights on

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got a good view of Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey with the lights on once when it went rogue and shut down.

I find this type of stuff super interesting. Great photos!

Great pics! Transformers' sets are really intricate and detailed! The whole experience is so seamless and fast paced that you miss a lot of these, so it's cool to see it with the lights on and better appreciate those details :thumbs:

I got to ride FJ with the lights on starting in the dementor section, due to a break down, and to this day, it is my favorite experience on FJ. It was just really cool to see how everything worked, and how far off the ground you are.

I got to ride FJ with the lights on starting in the dementor section, due to a break down, and to this day, it is my favorite experience on FJ. It was just really cool to see how everything worked, and how far off the ground you are.
I love this thread! post more please!!

I think that I would like Transformers more with the lights on! I didn't even notice this stuff in the dark......just lots of strobe lights, explosions and noise.:blank: Thanks Michael Bay.:down:

I got to stay after closing one night and ride Mummy with the lights on. Then I got to tag-out and walk around inside it.:smiley: