Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RIP Tour/General Ticket Question

djm

Sep 3, 2018
I've purchased four tickets for the RIP tour for September 19th. Do I also need a regular ticket, the type that sells for about $120.00? or do I need a horror ticket to get into the property? Maybe neither. Thanks for the help.

I've purchased four tickets for the RIP tour for September 19th. Do I also need a regular ticket, the type that sells for about $120.00? or do I need a horror ticket to get into the property? Maybe neither. Thanks for the help.

Yes you'll need to purchase a ticket to the event also. You can buy the tickets online for way less than $120, it's $63 online.

The RIP is basically a super express ticket where you are assured to see everything in a single night. You will still need regular HHN admission and as Joe pointed out there are many deals where you can get a discount on the event tickets