Rock the Universe 2012 | Inside Universal Forums

Rock the Universe 2012

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The 100th Anniversary logo that was beneath the arch has disappeared to make way for a Rock the Universe advertisement.

From @OrlandoInformer

ibxVAH4hXmAQds.jpg

From Amusement Pics

iMfopyLnt5G9x.jpg

Also, a temporary stage is being erected in Hollywood which I would assume is for Rock the Universe.

ivfeTTnrF3Fxv.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to decide if I want to drop the cash to go...I'd probably just go the night of TobyMac, Switchfoot, and Relient K as they are really fun bands live and I listen to a lot of the last two (not so much TobyMac anymore). Skillet is really tempting for the first night, and Family Force 5 can be entertaining, but the rest of that night doesn't seem like my cup of tea (Newsboys just aren't the same anymore).

I just need to find out if my friend can get me a better deal than my AP discount...

My friend and I went tonight to see the carnage, and oh boy was it obnoxious and busy. Rockit had a 120 minute wait most of the night, with simpsons and MIB at 30.

My girlfriend has gone to every RTU since 2001. I went with her this year. It was fun to see the bands, obnoxious to see all the middle/high school youth groups with their "free hug" signs, stupid t-shirts, and complete disregard for common courtesy. I bad parts were anticipated so all in all it was very fun. We saw Relient K and got their autographs and also Switchfoot. This was also my first time riding Despicable Me.

Relient K:
DSC02006.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

Switchfoot from faaar away:
DSC02012.jpg