Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Rock The Universe 2020

so I booked a trip for my daughters birthday, and it happens to fall on this weekend. How busy are the parks on these days?
I'm staying at the Pacific so I will have unlimited fast pass. Just curious what I should expect.

so I booked a trip for my daughters birthday, and it happens to fall on this weekend. How busy are the parks on these days?
I'm staying at the Pacific so I will have unlimited fast pass. Just curious what I should expect.

It can be a busy weekend, especially as the event start time gets closer. Hard to really gauge what to expect this year as this is the first time it’s being held in Feb with a full year that’s passed.

It can be a busy weekend, especially as the event start time gets closer. Hard to really gauge what to expect this year as this is the first time it’s being held in Feb with a full year that’s passed.

It's in January though?

If you haven't bought tickets yet, the Rock the Universe tickets are much cheaper than normal, and you don't have to attend the event.

3 Day 3-park hoppers are $172. (Have to use 24th-26th). Non Hopper are $128.

Starting to get nervous this will be a total poop show with crowds. Possibly I’m just paranoid, but I really don’t have much of a choice now, as everything is booked and ready. If Saturday sucks, hopefully Sunday will make up for it while all the church camp kids are at mass.

Starting to get nervous this will be a total poop show with crowds. Possibly I’m just paranoid, but I really don’t have much of a choice now, as everything is booked and ready. If Saturday sucks, hopefully Sunday will make up for it while all the church camp kids are at mass.

I wouldn't really worry about crowds. It's still January.

Mardi Gras at Universal starts the weekend after Rock the Universe, which going by experience will probably bring in a more noticeable crowd increase.