Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

Thought someone here had mentioned something of the puzzle theater concept being used for a trial scene in the MoM, in a way reminiscent of Alien Encounter.
That was me. And something I thought up. Mainly because the first time I saw the patent I immediately thought it looked amazingly similar to the courtrooms in the MoM. Then it showed up in some Zelda concept art and having played quite a few Zelda games, I can't recall ever seeing anything that looks like that in any of the games. So I still think the patent is for Potter, though probably never happen.

I don’t think a puzzle theater attraction would really be an e-ticket, but would be a neat way to spice up a show for sure, or a really special preshow that’s kind of a ride itself.

You may be right, unfortunately I think such an attraction--puzzle theatre Alien Encounter, with the CMs--would be very misunderstood by today's audiences ("It wasn't even a real ride!" "Why couldn't you see the Monsters for most of the time? Cheap!").

My guess is separate building. What everyone thinks is a door to expansion is actually emergency access and a queue would block backstage functions.
Yea. I was thinking they just continue London facades, with a themed gate between. But gives a continuous look to London.

And for those asking, I believe the Amity bathrooms get to stay, yes.

My guess is separate building. What everyone thinks is a door to expansion is actually emergency access and a queue would block backstage functions.
I think they could move this stuff around back there (there’s actually lots of room as is to move things back a bit), but I agree until I see otherwise that it won’t be directly connected.

Last I heard, Fear Factor demo starts in November. Shrek starts in January (after the holiday rush).
Hopefully it (FearFactor) doesn't get sidetracked the last minute like it did when they cancelled Nintendo at Kidzone Kurse at the last minute, even surprising Woodbury....EDIT: .@GAcoaster beat me to it by a millisecond. :lol: