Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sanford to Disney

Mar 28, 2014
Scotland
Anyone got any idea's how to get from Sanford Airport to All Star Sports ( Wife's choice not mine:(), due to medical reasons I can't drive so we are stuck using other means of transport, travel agent wants a small fortune to book transfers so looking for other idea's.

Anyone got any idea's how to get from Sanford Airport to All Star Sports ( Wife's choice not mine:(), due to medical reasons I can't drive so we are stuck using other means of transport, travel agent wants a small fortune to book transfers so looking for other idea's.
If you don't UBER try Tony Hinds for a car service. Taxi will be about the same but Tony is great

I thought Uber wasn't allowed to pick up at airports, glad to find out I was wrong about that. Thanks for all the replies guys.

@Liam OIA is a pain with Uber, but Sanford doesn't really care one way or the other. If the Uber doesn't work out, then just take one of the taxis they'll already have there waiting.

I thought Uber wasn't allowed to pick up at airports, glad to find out I was wrong about that. Thanks for all the replies guys.
At MCO the taxis pay to service it and wait to pick up so they discourage UBER from picking up. That is not the case in Sanford

Sanford is also much easier for the Uber drivers to get in and out of without the problems/conflicts of MCO.