Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash - Reviews, Photos, & Videos (Spoilers)

Feb 15, 2012
SLOP HEADER.jpg

This thread is for large photo updates, videos, and reviews of the new attraction. Please keep all chit-chat and asides to the General Discussion thread; replies to reviews are welcome but if the discussion expands and continues on then please move it to the General Discussion thread.

NOTE: This thread will contain spoilers for all aspects of the attraction including (but not limited to) the queue, storyline, special effects, secrets, and more. Do not read further if you do not wish to be spoiled. Consider this the last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember: General Discussion thread y'all

This has to be one of the best queues for a dark ride. The attention to detail, with the close proximity to AA's, the way they cleverly used screens. That's not even talking about how nice it'll be for kids, as I see plenty of sitting spaces if their legs are tired (yes, even if it's like rubber you'd find from a McDonalds playplace). Love it.

Is that within arm’s reach of guests? It’s great... and sad that my first thought is, “Someone will break it if they can get their hand in there.” I even keep thinking about the rest of the queue and how incredible it is, but Universal is gonna have to be on point because I can imagine people leaving trash all over it and putting stickers and gum everywhere they can as a “joke” the moment general crowds are allowed in.

I am not sure where to put this, so I am putting it in two places

Question for those who have ridden or have better eyes than me:

Are Sweet Pea or Tiberius in this ride anywhere?

Last edited:
This ride looks nuts.
The queue is incredible, it’s like a Horror Nights house. No railings or anything, just freely walking inside of these rooms

Posting over here as well: