Secret Life Of Pets Shop? | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life Of Pets Shop?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it's worthy of 2 standalone stores plus large sections of the main stores.. but not it's own attraction.

Reactions: tankart150
I wish that stuff would have gone into the exit of Shrek 4-D as a refresh. I am not sad to loose a sunglasses third party store, so no major loss there, but I do recall there being a neat classic glitz and glamour aesthetic and photos in there.

These two shops are an interesting curiosity. Universal has not moved in merchandise for DreamWorks. None of their other animated IPs have their own stand-alone store.

Why is this? My belief is that the stores are to gauge interest in SLoP. It could very well be a factor wether one of the parks in Orlando gets a SLoP ride. I have not seen any indication that it is selling well.

Universal could still go ahead and build the ride but if it was just about sales I would think a Trolls or DreamWorks store would do much better.

The post before mine popped up before I posted mine. I did not know the stores carried more than SLoP merchandise. The shop I visited a few times in TL only carries SLoP merchandise. Good to see they are branching out.