1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Silver Dollar City 2013

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Theme Parks' started by StarTrekGeek, Aug 6, 2012.

1. kingcooger

kingcooger Member

If you like SDC, Dollywood is a must. Their Firechaser Express coaster is essentially a more family friendly version of Powder Keg (I prefer it because I think the effects are a bit better). I have yet to get to ride Lightning Rod (it was closed when we went through), but I have heard good things from the few I know who got to give it a shot.

The atmosphere of Dollywood is similar to SDC as they have equal quality in food, shows, and demonstrations.

2. Donald Razorduck

Donald Razorduck Rookie

Allegiant into XNA(Northwest Arkansas) or Springfield from Stanford. Maybe Spirit by then to BKG from MCO.

How did you come up? I'm curious.

3. IzzyB

IzzyB Premium Member

We went thru Huntsville on the way up Chattanooga on the way back. We did the space center for a couple hours before continuing up.

4. Donald Razorduck

Donald Razorduck Rookie

Silver Dollar City seems to be getting the first Mack launched extreme spinning coaster wit multiple inversions.

We saw Mack test a spinning car on Blue Fire at Europa via Youtube. This seems to be the first built off that testing. Construction is well underway but will not be open till 2018 looks to have tunnels and stuff.

5. Donald Razorduck

Donald Razorduck Rookie

Looks like a drop straight out of the station. Coud we be seeing Mack's first Dive coaster that actually spins as well? I think I spy a show house down and to the left as well that is a bit Firechaser at Dollywood . It was rumored to have a couple of launches in the course.
    [​IMG]