Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has Jersey Devil had as much downtime? Or Railblazer (though I realize that's CF)? I don't keep track.

If so, I suppose it would also explain why it'd down to one train.

This will be much appreciated, but part of me says they shouldn't start working on this until they get the reported new bathrooms back by Wonder Wonder (formerly behind The Flash Musak Express ride was). Without those, and if they close off the Steampunk area ones, there's no bathrooms between Goliath and the bumper cars. That's a pretty long stretch. I barely get by sometimes with just the Steampunk ones. So is there any timeline for the ones near WW?

In other news, according to the IG account ourmountain_thrillpark, they stated that the second GP parking lot not only finished their solar panel work, but did get repaved (I don't believe it's open yet). So there's hope for the entire lot eventually getting repaved. The employee lot opened not too long ago with solar panels and repaving. I spoke to a employee at Scream and asked her about it... she said it's really nice, but it took them over 2 weeks from repaving to finally opening the lot up to usage.

Reactions: chris.g
This will be much appreciated, but part of me says they shouldn't start working on this until they get the reported new bathrooms back by Wonder Wonder (formerly behind The Flash Musak Express ride was). Without those, and if they close off the Steampunk area ones, there's no bathrooms between Goliath and the bumper cars. That's a pretty long stretch. I barely get by sometimes with just the Steampunk ones. So is there any timeline for the ones near WW?

In other news, according to the IG account ourmountain_thrillpark, they stated that the second GP parking lot not only finished their solar panel work, but did get repaved (I don't believe it's open yet). So there's hope for the entire lot eventually getting repaved. The employee lot opened not too long ago with solar panels and repaving. I spoke to a employee at Scream and asked her about it... she said it's really nice, but it took them over 2 weeks from repaving to finally opening the lot up to usage.
Well this is going forward either way. SFMM also obtained the demolition permit this week also. Maybe porto-potties? Better than what is there that is for sure.

Quick visit to the park today... Superman was open, and both Ninja and Tatsu were in 2-train ops at last. Roaring Rapids also open. Crazanity, Wonder Woman, and Drop of Down down. But biggest news: the far solar parking lot is now open to guests, and it has been repaved! It's a Six Flags miracle!

• Love
Reactions: chris.g
Quick visit to the park today... Superman was open, and both Ninja and Tatsu were in 2-train ops at last. Roaring Rapids also open. Crazanity, Wonder Woman, and Drop of Down down. But biggest news: the far solar parking lot is now open to guests, and it has been repaved! It's a Six Flags miracle!

It looks good the lot. Unfortunately they did not do a complete tear out of the old asphalt and opted for the cheaper option of a slurry seal. Won't last as long, but a small improvement.