Snow White and the Huntsman Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Snow White and the Huntsman Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm in favor of keeping Toon Lagoon, retheming to more modern classic cartoons (keep Popeye since he's fairly iconic but retheme Dudley to Rocky and Bullwinkle, then put a Scooby Doo trackless dark ride where the theater is... maybe find a spot for a smaller show in the big waiting area outside the theater too?

Snow White should go in the 3rd gate if anywhere

Snow White and the HUNTSMAN? Meh, not a huge fan of this film, so no thanks. :lol: If this HAS to come though, I'd point my finger to the Lost Continent remnants. Like someone just said, replacing the colorful island with a very dark world certainly isn't the best path if they want to keep the family audience (though I'd say an even worse idea in that case is getting rid of Seuss for this, oh god forbid). I guess I wouldn't mind TL going for Snow White, but I'd much rather see Middle Earth brought in. TLC for this on the other hand would be much more balanced. Besides, I'd say Lost Continent is more on its last legs than Toon Lagoon (though Toon Lagoon is definitely running out of time too, which is a shame because I love some of their rides).

I guess I'd give it a chance though. I didn't like the film, but I also didn't care for the Transformers franchise and I love the ride. But mark my words, if they replace any island that is not Lost Continent or Toon Lagoon with SWatH, I will just have to destroy something (especially if it comes anywhere near my Marvel).

Last edited: