Soundstages | Inside Universal Forums

Soundstages

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 29, 2013
Florida
Soundstages & Production

Hey! Here is a list I found of the Universal Soundstages:
Screen_Shot_2013_05_12_at_9_02_51_PM.png

Are these sound stages ever used for anything? It looks like they are missing soundstage 18 and a few others, but are these used?
Also on this link http://studio.florida.universalstudios.com/stages.php you can look at there filming locations and more, but what is this?
Screen_Shot_2013_05_12_at_9_10_32_PM.png

Can anyone find any videos of some of the commercials filmed at Universal Orlando?

Last edited:
The launch section for Dynamite Stunt Spectacular. The other sound stages are used to film commercials, storage, haunted houses, and house ride testing prototypes.

Hey! Here is a list I found of the Universal Soundstages:
but what is this?
Screen_Shot_2013_05_12_at_9_10_32_PM.png

Yes, HTF, this is a set piece from "Dynamite Nights". The illusion for this gag was a speedboat would be forced at full speed into the entry point concealed by the drape. A pyro/propane shot would issue from the roof followed by a mock-up "destroyed" speed boat shot out from the other end of the boat house. Pretty convincing effect.

Backlot_Map_500x667.jpg

Found this awesome gem going through there!
Anyone who has anymore Soundstage pics AT ALL please post them. Im looking for as much Nickelodeon Studios stuff as possible :) Thanks in advance!

It's also worth nothing that Sun Sports, the Florida Lottery and I believe it's Food Network are currently renting space. That's in addition to Dave School and TNA still moving out.