Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Starbucks

Jan 24, 2015
As you all know, there is a brand new Starbucks opening up soon at the former location of the House of Horrors. So share or ask anything you want about this or any Starbucks :p

25087334102_0b287c1f4a_b.jpg

(From Inside Universal)

On IUs twitter; something fascinating came up of it. Inside the building; it seems that there are several LED panels in there that changes colors. I love that; and I also love that its possibly having little charger areas, from other photos seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I believe Starbuck's coffees all maintain the same price as they would at a local Starbucks, while their snacks tend to be pricier inside the park rather than outside. 

Aren't Disneyland's Starbucks drinks more expensive in the parks though? Maybe I'm mistaken, but when I've purchased beverages at the Starbucks in DCA, I recall them being a bit more pricey than a typical Starbucks.

^ The Starbucks on Main Street at DLR is the same I've found anywhere else. Wonder if DCA's is different, haven't been to their Starbucks yet. 

When I went to buy the mug yesterday, some guy bought about 20-25 of them. Wondering how they allowed him to get that many. Are they limited or will they make more?

Starbucks makes the mugs themselves, and they have a pretty unlimited supply. They are collectable mugs found throughout the world now at city-specific Starbucks. My mom has been collecting them, so that scalper scum (I'm sorry, but I hate anybody who profits on lessening a limited supply to those who actually want those items and then reselling it to them at exponentially higher prices) is profiting on those who aren't able to make it to USH to buy the mug but wants to complete their collection. Luckily, this isn't a case where nobody else will be able to get them.

Edit: actually, UOR just ran out of stock so apparently it's possible and Starbucks is not stopping it. What a shame

I went up to buy one of these last weekend and they were out. I'm not worried, though. They'll make more. The same thing happened when the Disney mugs first came out. After the initial interest dies down, they'll be in stock pretty much all of the time.