Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

StarWay

This is a bump in the making, but it is one I do think of in periods.

I miss the idea of them having a "Host" on the StarWay. It exuded a fun sense of energy that allowed them to promote and synergize alongside that of their products at NBCUniversal, alongside having the varied narrators. I usually go back once or twice in a 2 month period to listen to the IUVideo on repeat as I conduct writing business, as it gives me comforting vibes and memories.

I really wish they would just bring back the old K-USH audio from the late 90’s-mid 00’s.

*Plays the Rockford Files and Miami Vice themes*

“Guess what? You won a free trip on the Starway escalator!”

Please USH. Bring this back.

Even if it was Access Hollywood or hell, Rotten Tomatoes if they want to modernize it: having someone host the StarWay allows for a lot of fun personality potential.