Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Stay and Scream

Mar 12, 2011
Hi, i've got a two week pass for Universal. My question is, Will I have to pay full price to enter or can I get a discounted price if I show my pass? Also if I do get a dicount what would I be paying?

Thanks

I see online if you buy a park ticket you get the HHN stay and Scream for under $40. I will have the park ticket and just need the stay and scream. So I would have to pay the $89 on top of my 2 week pass?

I see online if you buy a park ticket you get the HHN stay and Scream for under $40. I will have the park ticket and just need the stay and scream. So I would have to pay the $89 on top of my 2 week pass?

Yup. If you had a 1-day, someone at guest relations would help. Otherwise, the 2-week pass isn't going to get you the lower price/discount. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Welp. That's disappointing. I was planning on getting a 2-day ticket and going to IOA one day, then the studios + HHN another day. Meh.

That is a bit different. The 2-week pass isn't something offered "through" Universal. You'd have a better show at getting the discount.

Hi, i've got a two week pass for Universal. My question is, Will I have to pay full price to enter or can I get a discounted price if I show my pass? Also if I do get a dicount what would I be paying?

Thanks

I couldn't see your location but if it helps in anyway I have recently just bought our combined US/IOA/HHN tickets from americanattractions.co.uk it gives us 14 days access to both parks and all HHN nights that fall within it. Think they were £132 each.

Hi, i've had confirmation from Universal that I can get a stay and scream pass with my 2 week ticket (i've printed the email and will take it with me). Question is will I see everything in one night?

I'm going to be in Orlando from the 18th Sep for 10 nights so could go three times on the $69.99 one or once for $36.99 (27th). What does everyone think is best? Is opening night normally really busy?

Hi, i've had confirmation from Universal that I can get a stay and scream pass with my 2 week ticket (i've printed the email and will take it with me). Question is will I see everything in one night?

I'm going to be in Orlando from the 18th Sep for 10 nights so could go three times on the $69.99 one or once for $36.99 (27th). What does everyone think is best? Is opening night normally really busy?

HI!
I've been to HHN for opening weekend for the past 4 years. Crowds are manageable if you work right with the stay and scream. I used to get the frequent fear pass pluss express. Beginning last year, I started purchasing the RoF plus express. I'd advise you to go with the RoF since you will get multiple nights.

Be in the stay and scream area early, head to Finnegans and grab some food and drinks, and be ready to head for the first house by 5:45.

So yes, everything can be done in a night. Especially at the beginning of the event in September, and on a Thursday. I'll be at Howl-o-Scream on the 27th but will head back for HHN on the 28th (and 29th and 30th).

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbs:

Last edited:
Cheers, think we're going to do one night on the 27th. We should get round most if not all the houses. Money is a bit tight and this way we will free a bit up.

It's all about keeping up your pace. I've done all the houses on nights where I haven't had Stay and Scream, I've done all the houses on nights where I came in around 7pm. Head towards the tents and work your way around as soon as you come in trying to beat the first Bill and Ted show and you should be fine. After the first B&T the back of the park is going to be crowded. I recommend the same for Walking Dead this year since it's going to be so close to 20 Penny.