Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Stitch's Great Escape Now Seasonal

It'll die when it dies. But it is on it's death bed. I'm actually more surprised that a Speedway refurb would be happening this year than that Stitch would come back.

I know I said that from what i'd heard, i'd been led to believe it's not coming back. However... i'll never be surprised that it makes a seasonal return though until it gets gutted.

Saves energy costs too. But mostly #3. Trust me #3 is the big one.

Agreed, SGE is literally WDW's Superstar Limo. The GSAT's improve when it's closed, and that is one way to know you've got a terrible attraction.

1. They don't need it open
2. Saves money on hourly CMs
3. Magic Kingdom has a higher GSAT when SGE is closed

Is it sad that there probably is spreadsheet or computer model somewhere in Disney's corporate structure that is based solely on how crowded the park has to be before the GSAT of SGE is better than the effect of people waiting in longer lines of other rides?

When an attraction is so bad it makes people like your park less :lmao:

Like Superstar Limo.

Is it sad that there probably is spreadsheet or computer model somewhere in Disney's corporate structure that is based solely on how crowded the park has to be before the GSAT of SGE is better than the effect of people waiting in longer lines of other rides?

That's exactly what happens.

I remember riding the original alien encounter. I remember it being mildly scary, but more uncomfortable then anything.