Summer Concert Series 2012 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Summer Concert Series 2012

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Speaking of the concert later today, I was wondering if anyone had a way to get two people in... My little sister's a big Victorious fan and wanted to see them perform. I don't have money (which is why I haven't been able to renew my AP), so if anyone could help despite the ridiculously short notice, that'd be amazing. She even promises a thank-you card! :lol:

Speaking of the concert later today, I was wondering if anyone had a way to get two people in... My little sister's a big Victorious fan and wanted to see them perform. I don't have money (which is why I haven't been able to renew my AP), so if anyone could help despite the ridiculously short notice, that'd be amazing. She even promises a thank-you card! :lol:

Well, TM comps are blocked at USF any concert days, so that can't help you.

Ha, well now she can stop whining. You did, however, help. I'll have to make her settle for Cosgrove when I actually have money to spend. :smiley:

Was anyone there yesterday? Trying to get some idea of what it will be like for "3 Doors Down" and "ZZ Top". Any info will be helpful.

Was anyone there yesterday? Trying to get some idea of what it will be like for "3 Doors Down" and "ZZ Top". Any info will be helpful.

That's my first day in Orlando. I'm debating on whether to brave the crowds, or try and take advantage and hit up IOA.

I was there Saturday. Any specific questions?

The type of crowd will be comepletly different from the Victorious crowd, that's for sure. :lol:

^ I realize the crowd will be different. Just wondering things like, when the waiting line started to build. What time did they fence off the area. Was the que that was set up over near the old "Ghostbusters" used for the concert. Etc...

Thanks

Some ZZ Top pics . . .

ZZ-Top-001.jpg

ZZ-Top-002.jpg

ZZ-Top-003.jpg

ZZ-Top-004.jpg

ZZ-Top-005.jpg

ZZ-Top-006.jpg

ZZ-Top-007.jpg

ZZ-Top-008.jpg

ZZ-Top-009.jpg

ZZ-Top-010.jpg