2021 Summer Food Festival & Jurassic World Tribute Store | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

2021 Summer Food Festival & Jurassic World Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As stated above, whoever had the entire to expand upon the Tribute Store idea deserves a hefty raise. The store is absolutely stunning and I'm crushed that I'm not able to go. I need one of those amber gummies.
If they taste like the last few gummies, they are... not good, and I'm a gummi fiend.

So is the food festival stuff not available anymore? No mention of it anywhere at the parks and even the Tokyo booths are closed today. Shame as I was looking forward to them

• Sad
Reactions: frank_1991_
So is the food festival stuff not available anymore? No mention of it anywhere at the parks and even the Tokyo booths are closed today. Shame as I was looking forward to them
Theory might be they’ve had to shuffle around food and bev TMs to other locations temporarily. They’re still very short staffed and the parks are too busy for the current quick service locations.

Theory might be they’ve had to shuffle around food and bev TMs to other locations temporarily. They’re still very short staffed and the parks are too busy for the current quick service locations.

Honestly that makes sense. It's so busy here but the wait times don't reflect that. 45 minutes wait for Burger Digs, waited 45 minutes for VC lol

Reactions: Alicia
A jello.wiggler. I remember making those as a kid. You add half the amount of water. Pour the jello on a baking sheet. Let it set, cut our shapes with cookie cutters
*Jigglers

Reactions: Nico