Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Summer Nights presents Summer of Mako 2016

Only thing is they are not bringing back the nightly summer fireworks. Oh well, at least they will have the nightly Shamu show. Perfect timing for me since it starts on the 18th and I am going the 19th. I have a feeling my daughter will love the scavenger hunt. She loves learning about animals.

The aquatica night offerings sounds cool too. I am going in July, so it should be a fun day.

I am curious to see what Fireworks are planned with this show. We were also there on Sunday and had perfect seats, but it looks like we may have to go back again to see how the show is with fireworks since the winds were too high for fireworks.

Good show. Not as good as the Christmas show, but still a top notch Shamu show. They also did a good job keeping the kids entertained with music and facts while waiting for the show.

Wish I knew you were there, we could have saved you a seat in dead center right in front of the cameraman. Didn't even get wet :)