Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Batman

Some photos leaked of a stunt double in the Batsuit and Jesus it looks terrible. I know it's a double suit though, but can it get any worse.... looks as cheap as TDK suits

giphy.gif

Hmmm...

One one hand, I absolutely LOATHE this is yet another origin story film. It's Batman, I don't need to see any more renditions or angles to his origin.

With that said. Robert looks good, and "I'm Vengeance" works really well for me.
Also, when it comes to the villain's. I definitely like the line-up!

But was I the only one who thought...

...that was Hush at the beginning? I know it's the Riddler, but I'm not opposed to him getting a bit of a Rush angle since holy hell is he creepy!

All in all, I'm intrigued!

Hmmm...

One one hand, I absolutely LOATHE this is yet another origin story film. It's Batman, I don't need to see any more renditions or angles to his origin.

With that said. Robert looks good, and "I'm Vengeance" works really well for me.
Also, when it comes to the villain's. I definitely like the line-up!

But was I the only one who thought...

...that was Hush at the beginning? I know it's the Riddler, but I'm not opposed to him getting a bit of a Rush angle since holy hell is he creepy!

All in all, I'm intrigued!

I don't think it's Hush, as the color scheme of the man's outfit matches the greens of The Riddler.

This has been stated to of been not a direct origin story--and that This would focus on Year 2 and that the TV show being developed with Reeves directly would focus on Year 1 with the GCPD.

So far, I'm not really digging Robert's appearance as Bruce Wayne. He looks like an emo teenager when he should be a vibrant playboy. Maybe it'll seem better in future trailers. Everything else about him and the film looks good though.

So far, I'm not really digging Robert's appearance as Bruce Wayne. He looks like an emo teenager when he should be a vibrant playboy. Maybe it'll seem better in future trailers. Everything else about him and the film looks good though.

I love it.

Bruce Wayne, in theory of appearances, should be someone that in no circumstances--would hurt a damn fly.

It works really well, and helps dial up the reality of how brutal and intense Batman truly is.

I was kinda excited about the film...now its the number one film I'm looking forward to.

This is going to be such my jam and for sure will see the film 2 maybe three times in theaters if it lives up to what i think its going to be

I'm a bit torn here.
On the one hand it looks great in that trailer. On the other hand this would be the 5th(?) version of Batman and I'm a little jaded by it now.

I hope this is as good as Batman Begins was at reenergising the franchise.