Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - Reviews, Photos, & Videos

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
ADMIN EDIT:

This thread contains spoilers.

Post all reviews, photos, and videos here. The main thread is now for general discussion, so please keep all general discussions over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun whoever is getting to see it. Most will probably love it. It has its problems (story and pacing is a bit of an issue), but it’s still very impressive.

Im sure there will be a video of it that comes out later.

With this being a spoiler thread, no need to use spoiler tags or anything, you can use this thread to talk openly about the show.

So with that being said... if any videos do still pop up somehow, please do not link to them as Universal has asked not to.

You can talk about the show/post people’s reactions to it, but no posting pics or video.

Have fun whoever is getting to see it. Most will probably love it. It has its problems (story and pacing is a bit of an issue), but it’s still very impressive.

Im sure there will be a video of it that comes out later.
It was fantastic. Can t even begin to describe how great it was. This will make those who complain about too many screens think twice. Best show I ever saw

It was fantastic. Can t even begin to describe how great it was. This will make those who complain about too many screens think twice. Best show I ever saw
I love how the practical and screens blend together in such a way that it becomes hard to tell what’s real and what’s not.

For those that don’t know, the screen technology used in this show is the same as used in filming for The Mandalorian.

First reactions are more positive than expected.

Add in that this is probably going to be a tough crowd from who I've seen the reviews from and this is still in soft opening and I think Universal are onto a winner here.

The irony of recording a video where the person tells you not to record video.

Yeah, it's a bit ironic. However it makes for a fantastic receipt to show when a particular someone (who probably still can't figure out why they don't get media invites) blatantly posts pictures of the show, from pretty much the same area the video was shot.

Yeah, it's a bit ironic. However it makes for a fantastic receipt to show when a particular someone (who probably still can't figure out why they don't get media invites) blatantly posts pictures of the show, from pretty much the same area the video was shot.
To me, that video is ok because up until that moment, they were not told anything about no recording. But if they continued after, then they’re just stupid.