The Falcon and the Winter Soldier | Inside Universal Forums

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well Disney has me on Disney Plus for a while.....Mando...then Wanda/making of Mando and then Winter Solider . What a time to be alive

Reactions: Scott W.
So I'm admittedly more excited for this than Wandavision, to see how the grandness of the MCU is translated onto a proper television format, as opposed to how Wandavision is presenting it's story, with cuts between Wanda and Vision's happy life, and the MCU as a whole.

I’ve mentioned this before, but since it directly has to do with this show...

Florence Pugh’s Yelena Belova is rumored to make her MCU debut in this series.

Darn...I mean do what you will guys...but if we can make these as spoilers even if the actors are confirming it

I would liked to be surprised if I can. I had no idea about the side characters that appeared in last week episode and it was fun that way.

Reactions: belloq87
Great poster.

The trailer's leaning considerably goofier than I'd probably like the show to be, but hopefully that's just an editorial choice.

What I love about the trailer, is that this contrasts with Wandavision extremely well; by giving us a full-tilt Marvel experience on television. It feels like it, in the best way possible.

Reactions: SeventyOne
What I love about the trailer, is that this contrasts with Wandavision extremely well; by giving us a full-tilt Marvel experience on television. It feels like it, in the best way possible.
I mean, WandaVision is a full Marvel experience too given that it’s based on House of M and is *extremely* important, it’s just not exactly the action-packed experience we’re used to.

I mean, WandaVision is a full Marvel experience too given that it’s based on House of M and is *extremely* important, it’s just not exactly the action-packed experience we’re used to.

What I meant was more in the spectacle of the action.

Wandavision feels just as important, but to me--Falcon/WS and Loki have been growing in anticipation, if only in a sense to see how they tackle the action and visual quality. I'm really excited about the tail-end of Wandavision though!

Reactions: SeventyOne

This trailer finally made this thing feel like a full on Marvel film. Seems like they cleaned up some of the flight CGI too. Can’t wait.