The Forbidden Forest? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

The Forbidden Forest?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I didn't say priority number one, but when everything is said and done I'm sure Phase 1 will see a refurb and this should be at the top of the list.

It'd really be an amazing addition to the park. Dragon's ride track may see some work during the Project 722 work. It's about the best time to work on it: right before opening up 722. I've always been a fan of adding an additional wall in between the service road and the ride track. The issue is the track extends past the current chainlink fence and therefore into the service road so to add a facade would require a complete rework of the back of house area. On the other hand, its hard for universal to add in props near the ride track. It requires a massive downtime to ensure safety with that and the rules are stricter than they've ever been.

I agree with props around Dragon, but please, for the love of whatever, get rid of that disgusting "green" wall thing that has been there since day one. Surely they could spruce that part of it up some!

I agree with props around Dragon, but please, for the love of whatever, get rid of that disgusting "green" wall thing that has been there since day one. Surely they could spruce that part of it up some!

That actually hasn't been there since Day 1. That was added sometime after the park opened, the High School/Neighborhood across the way complained about the noise. That was the solution.

That actually hasn't been there since Day 1. That was added sometime after the park opened, the High School/Neighborhood across the way complained about the noise. That was the solution.

Yeah, as he said. That was added after Dr Phillips High School which is literally across the street from Dragon Challenge complained about the noise. Its a barrier that was added as a quickfix. You have to remember, it was added when Universal was near bankruptcy and had just come off a multimillion dollar investment in IoA itself. With Comcast money, they could do some better things.

Yeah, as he said. That was added after Dr Phillips High School which is literally across the street from Dragon Challenge complained about the noise. Its a barrier that was added as a quickfix. You have to remember, it was added when Universal was near bankruptcy and had just come off a multimillion dollar investment in IoA itself. With Potter money, they could do some better things.

Fixed :lol: