Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History

Apr 18, 2013
Now before anybody gets the wrong idea The Muppets are not replacing Hall of Presidents. Again The Muppets are not replacing the Hall of presidents. However there is a very strong rumor that a new Muppet Show will be created on the second floor of the Hall of Presidents building.

It is not confirmed whether this will be an indoor attraction or a show that will be shown from the balcony portion to an outside audience.

Obviously Sam Eagle will have a large presence in it

Personally I say bring it on as it could bring some life to the area!

Man, I remember hearing about this like 2 years ago.

If it's good, sure, go for it. It's the MK, and if it has a colonial America leaning with wacky Muppetness, I'm all for it

This seems like something Disney would do when the Muppets were "hot" in 2011/2012, not now when the ABC sitcom is barely hanging by a thread.

It's a (presumably) fun side show that should cost little to implement. I'm all for Dis spending money on stuff it doesn't need to that won't generate any $$$. MK and DL streets feel far too lifeless for the most part. Anything that makes them come to life is a plus, to me

Could it be similar to the Muppets detective game they have on the cruise ships where you interact with them through a screen? Similar to Turtle Talk.

I mean, if Trump is elected, I can see this as a better option than adding his AA. :lol:

No but in all seriousness - No. Liberty Square doesn't need IP's and HoP should remain dedicated solely to that.
If Trump is elected, they could put his AA into that opera box on the Muppets Show in DHS with those other two old grumpy men (Stadler & Waldorf). :lol:

Last edited:
why not it would be really fun if the muppets crashed the hop.Just imigine lincoln starts giving a speach and animal is just in the back ground banging his drums.

Seems like a fun addition.

I agree. Now that I know more about this proposed show, I actually like it. It’s in the theme of Liberty Square and American history, and it’s not like seeing the Muppets in period garb/setting is some strange thing (THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL and MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND come to mind). Would I prefer a live Muppets show go to DHS instead? Yes, but this doesn't seem like it's going to be - at least thematically - the nightmare some were dreading.