Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle - Hollywood

I'll probably refrain from watching videos/clips of the show until I can see it in person, but the pictures I've seen are really impressive. Is anyone else dissatisfied with the length, though? With the amount of talk and hype over it, I'm surprised it's not running at a minimum of 10-15 mins in length.

I had zero intentions of visiting USH as it just didn't interest me in the slightest (Sorry to all the new members) but after my wife seen this earlier, I think we're going to have to make a trip there later this year.

I'll probably refrain from watching videos/clips of the show until I can see it in person, but the pictures I've seen are really impressive. Is anyone else dissatisfied with the length, though? With the amount of talk and hype over it, I'm surprised it's not running at a minimum of 10-15 mins in length.

With the limited capacity they have, I think a short show that shows multiple times is the only option to satisfy crowds. If its a longer show that only goes once or twice, they won't be able to handle the amount of people that want to see it nightly.

I had zero intentions of visiting USH as it just didn't interest me in the slightest (Sorry to all the new members) but after my wife seen this earlier, I think we're going to have to make a trip there later this year.

I mean, unless you really want to do the Studio Tour I really can't blame you. USH really needs to shake things up compared to Orlando to truly become a destination, but I think they're currently happy with where they're at.

The hype was all in the fandom. This show is not supposed to be a full blown spectacular. But a magical moment that happens a few times a night, as it should be.

I figured for such a short show, they would have it show a couple times a night like Tree of Life Awakenings over at Animal Kingdom and not limit themselves to two showings per night.

Are you sure they are going to limit this show to two showings a night all summer? Or could it be that for this weekend tech rehearsals they only did it twice each night?

Do you guys think we'll see it return after September? I'd assume they'll want to bring it back after HHN, probably during or leading up to Grinchmas.

They should keep it (I hope), at least on the weekends when it's open later. It feels like the park always empties out around dinnertime. I wonder if more people would eat dinner at the park and stay longer if there was more nighttime special things.

For the AP previews, it now says some nights are full. So if you are signing up I would do it quick (if you haven't already).

Do you guys think we'll see it return after September? I'd assume they'll want to bring it back after HHN, probably during or leading up to Grinchmas.

It was said here that the Holiday show would most likely come to Hollywood as-well.

I would assume, if HHN has Hogsmeade open; I hope that'd indicate not the show returning, but something similar to what the Deatheaters show was at Osaka (minus the walking in the middle of the damn street).

The only hitch in that is if Potter Xmas is or is not coming... I believe it's a package deal.

But why wouldn't Potter Xmas be coming?

I have this feeling I've been sprayed with snow in Hogsmeade as part of a TM event or buyout at some point.

Long story short, it looked good but was not otherwise convincing as real snow.