The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed) | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On the platform the savior stands on, look behind the savior, on the ground. She's off to the side, very easy to miss if you don't look carefully. 

Also, Darryl's crossbow has been moved around.

Not to call you a lier but Daryl's Crossbow has not been moved around and Lucille is not located on the platform. She is supposedly located near bicycle girl. So his crossbow is still in the same place on the pile of boxes. Lucille has still not been found but I'm about 100 percent sure she's not near the Del Arno platforms.

Unless, of course they move the position of Lucille everyday which I can see the actors doing. 

Not to call you a lier but Daryl's Crossbow has not been moved around and Lucille is not located on the platform. She is supposedly located near bicycle girl. So his crossbow is still in the same place on the pile of boxes. Lucille has still not been found but I'm about 100 percent sure she's not near the Del Arno platforms.

Unless, of course they move the position of Lucille everyday which I can see the actors doing. 

Interesting. Lucille was right behind the savior on the platform. My mother actually pointed it out before I did. Really well hidden, but she's there. Not sure when I'll go back, as I'm blacked out until next month, but I'll have a friend see when he goes this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aaron
Was just there yesterday. Walked through the attraction twice and one of those times was an actor change so I got to walk through at a very slow pace. If you happen to see her snap a photo! I sure couldn't find her. I messaged actors on my hacker account, the acclaimed she is in the park. AKA near bicycle girl. Unless, the meant car park which is very unlikely. So she is on the platform, to the left or right? Behind boxes? Hidden in plain sight. I saw an outline of a bat while in the prison actually. Most likely wasn't her but a shadow of something else. Would love to find her and see her. But as far as I know she has yet to be 100 percent seen and photographed. She remains the hidden and only easter egg in the TWD attraction yet to be found.

Reactions: chris.g
Interesting. Lucille was right behind the savior on the platform. My mother actually pointed it out before I did. Really well hidden, but she's there. Not sure when I'll go back, as I'm blacked out until next month, but I'll have a friend see when he goes this week.

A few of my friends are in that room. Can confirm Lucille was in there at some point. Not sure if she has been moved though since then. 

It would make more sense if she could be found in the latter half of the maze. The bicycle girl scene is from Season 1, so I don't see why they would hide Lucille there.

Once again all they said was park. If your a TWD fan you should know bicycle girl was in a park. But, if they are kind of hinting towards a car park I get that. 

I can really see them changing the position of her everyday. Would be fun to change it up and make a game out of it. Would explain why it took 5 months to find her. If Murdy moved good Ol Log Bunny around everyday I don't see why the actors couldn't move Lucille around. Also, did anybody else notice the new charred paint job on the facade of the building. The hospital sign right as you enter the building is now covered in black. Goes better with the theme of TWD better. 

Reactions: chris.g
I'll buy someone a cold butterbeer if they find Lucille again by the end of the first week of January. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Found her. Where's my butterbeer

Negan-Holds-Lucille-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Finale-750x522.jpg

Let's make this clear. 

The prize of ONE cold  butter beer will be rewarded to the first person to find Lucille, WITH PICTURE EVIDENCE, inside The Walking Dead Attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood, by January the 6th of 2017. 

Good luck!

Reactions: BernardMesa
Let's make this clear. 

The prize of ONE cold  butter beer will be rewarded to the first person to find Lucille, WITH PICTURE EVIDENCE, inside The Walking Dead Attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood, by January the 6th of 2017. 

Good luck!

I'm really good at photo shop. But still Ill find it fair and square. On my hacker instagram I'm making an announcement with the same deal. Except wins a shout out and Butterbeer

Reactions: Ryan and chris.g
The thing that makes me mad the most about the attraction is thats its in a HUGE space. It has the ability to be two stories. But, they wanted the attraction to be more spread out. Also, the attraction is much bigger than the average HHN tent, yet, the attraction is shorter. Thats just me. I totally get that they don't want it squeezed together. But, if its the same size of an HHN tent and it is worse. They are doing something wrong and come on Murdy you can do better than that.

and nobody can argue with that statement because come on you know its true. Trust me Im a haunt designer I have my own.  I understand why they didnt make it that big but in the long run its affecting them. Theres a few things to add to that attraction to make it more immersive. First return the preshow of the savior yelling at you. Second, add an actor at the outside of the attraction. Like a photo op.