The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 1000 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Personally I don't really think this has anything to do with Epic or other additions and is just a normal yearly price increase that was bound to happen because captalism. Blue and Green milk have already been priced at $9 for awhile, and they are a smaller portion size than butterbeer (and taste worse)!

• Love
Reactions: IzzyB and OrlLover
Personally I don't really think this has anything to do with Epic or other additions and is just a normal yearly price increase that was bound to happen because captalism. Blue and Green milk have already been priced at $9 for awhile, and they are a smaller portion size than butterbeer (and taste worse)!
Correct... It just comes off as distasteful when an attraction drops in quality combined with price hikes.

Reactions: sonoma15
Do you get multiple Butterbeers a trip, or just the one time?
Well I am a local so a trip is just a day. Never said I was financially responsible :lol:

But in reality we don't get a ton of merchandise, my kids would rather have a butterbeer than shirts and stuff. If they want something from the parks from a store they save up their money or ask for Gift Cards for holidays and then buy it themselves. So we don't really buy merchandise but enjoy the food.

• Haha
Reactions: Eckert